FSC Chain of Custody Services
Swampdancer can assist FSC CoC Group managers and Multi-site managers in accomplishing the required internal auditing, training, procedures revision and non-conformance rectification required by the multiple FSC Standards your group or multi-sie company is measured by. With experience in providing a customer service driven experience for your group or site members, Swampdancer pro-offers superior member/branch consultation and on-site problem solving. Adept at using company issued standardized reporting forms while maintaining stringent reporting techniques, Swampdancer resolves non-conformances on the spot and identifies areas for improvement through understandable, comprehensive corrective action requests and observations.
Swampdancer travels the breadth of the United States and Southern Canada, so servicing members and sites from diverse geographies is possible.
If your industry association or similar group of small businesses chooses to apply for a shared FSC Chain of Custody certification license under the FSC CoC Group Standard, you'll need an FSC expert to serve as the manager of the group.
Group managers are responsible for:
- Paperwork centralization
- Summary reporting
- Conformance of all member businesses
- Training & consulting with members
- Ensuring non-conformances at member businesses are resolved
- FSC trademark uses by members, on-product and promotional use
- Annual on-site internal auditing of member businesses
- Coordinating periodic on-site certification body audits of member businesses
- Being audited annually by the certification body
- AP/AR of Group (billing members, paying certification body and internal auditors)
Swampdancer can be your manager.